Two Traveling Texans is run by Blue Keyhole Enterprises. We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.twotravelingtexans.com. Two Traveling Texans and Blue Keyhole Enterprises reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement.
It is a fundamental principle of how this site operates that information obtained from you, the user, is provided with the understanding that this is a privilege.
You have the right to expect that information you have provided to be protected, used only for the purpose for which you have provided it, by the organization you provided it to and no other, and that this privilege is not abused.
Blue Keyhole Enterprises is committed to respecting your privacy through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website twotravelingtexans.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not use our Website. By accessing or using Website, you agree to this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Blue Keyhole Enterprises, or any third party; or
- Any third party (including affiliates) including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Collection of Data
“Personal Information” means information associated with or used to identify or contact a specific person. Personal Information includes
· contact data (such as email address, telephone number, and employers
· demographic data (such as gender, date of birth, or zip code
· certain Usage Data (defined below), such as IP address, user-generated content or purchases.
“Usage Information” or “Usage Data” is information about an individual’s online activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual. This includes information such as browser type, operating system, statistics on page views or keywords, information collected via cookies, and other device event information such as system activity, crashes, and hardware settings. Note that this is not an exhaustive list.
Generally, we do not consider Usage Data as Personal Information because Usage Data by itself usually does not identify an individual.
Blue Keyhole Enterprises collects information that you provide to us and from your use of the Website and the services. The information that we collect and how we process it depends on how you use and access the Website.
When We collect information from you
We collect information from you when you
· Use the Website: We collect Personal Information and Usage Data from you when you create an account to use a service, post material, order a product, contact us for help or information or otherwise provide your Personal Information, or request other services.
· Sign up to receive an opt-in service: This could be a newsletter, completing a survey, or register for the chance to win a free product, provided by us or a third party through the Website. This includes clicking a link to receive a free downloadable product that is provided on
Usage Data: We also automatically collect Usage Data when you interact with the Website, open a post, page or picture, participate in a competition when you complete a customer satisfaction or market research survey, make a purchase/complete a transaction. We may also collect usage data to count users that have clicked on the link in a mailing list to record the popularity and engagement with specific posts and subjects. All usage data is anonymized and cannot be used to identify specific individuals.
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits to improve the services/products offered through the Website or, the experience of using them
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
How Your Information is Used
We use the Personal Information that we collect to operate, improve, and personalize the Website and services including to provide customer service, customize our advertising and marketing, to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities. You agree that we may use your Personal Information as follows:
- to provide the services to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provided it;
- to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer,
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Services;
- to communicate with you, either via email, telephone, text (SMS) messages (if applicable based on your consent), postal mail, or otherwise as authorized by you to inform you about the Services, special offers, etc. Message and data rates may apply.
- to better understand how users access and use the website and services, for the purposes of trying to improve the Website and services and to respond to user preferences,
- to help us develop our new products and services and improve our existing products and services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Services.
- for any other purpose, provided your consent is obtained in advance of doing so
Your Right to be Forgotten
You have the right to see any information we hold about you and will provide a copy of this on request.
We will unsubscribe you from any mailing list or other system holding any record of your personally identifiable information on request.
How your information is protected
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is using SSL. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Blue Keyhole Enterprises does not request, process, or store payment information of any kind. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. All transactions are processed through an approved third party gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For the purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- For legal purposes: We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
Please note that for the purposes of seeking to provide our users with a better experience and to improve the Website and services, information collected through the website and services may, subject to user privacy controls, be used in an aggregated or individualized manner. For example, personal information collected during use of one of the website or other services may be used to suggest particular content that can be made available to the user on another of the services or be used to try to present more relevant advertising in another of part of the Website or Services.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is suitable for all ages. Blue Keyhole Enterprises believes in safeguarding minors and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any personal information through this Website or any associated mailing list or social media without parental consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for following and supporting Two Traveling Texans!